Bugfixes ๐Ÿž

-We fixed a bug in or software that would occasionally enter the wrong covering teacher at the top of extra notices. We think we have got it licked now.

-We discovered that the activation links for teachers wanting to add a passcode were not working correctly. This has been fixed.

-We fixed the total period counts on Teacher Timetables. This is part of the teacher timetable function in MyExtras.

Previously, if a teacher had more than one homeroom group combined in the same period, it would treat the homeroom as two periods, rather than one. This has now been fixed.

We appologise for any inconvenience these may have caused.